karinerussell1

Man Love Box Set
Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy Book 1)

Curing Doctor Vincent (The Good Doctor Trilogy Book 1) - Renea Mason, Nancy Cassidy This is my first time reading anything by Renea Mason and now I am left wondering why I haven't read anything of hers before today.

Curing Doctor Vincent had everything I could possible ask for in a romance novel plus more. It was an absolute blast reading this story. When I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it. When I was reading it, I still couldn't stop thinking about it and just had to read more to discover who the doctor really is.

Doctor Vincent is a mystery and first appears on the scene and disturbs Elaines' perfect little world. It is only when he makes a strange request from her does she truly discover the man beneath what he lets the world see.

From there I just couldn't stop reading. I was so absorbed by this story. I was just as shocked by the secrets that rock are the doctors' and Elaines' world. I so did not see that coming.

The ending was so beautiful. Or should I say the beginning of something beautiful hopefully. Can't wait for the next book in the series.