karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Blackest Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 3

Blackest Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 3 - P.T. Michelle I can't believe I just finished reading this incredible series. Every book seemed to be getting better and better. But all good things must come to an end it seems. And Blackest Red is the perfect ending to this series. It had everything I could ask for and more. I don't think I have the words to do this book justice. There are just too many emotions flowing through me right now after just finishing this. Ms Michelle I think you may have just out done yourself here.

*noms the popcorn*

Blackest Red starts 6 months after the events of Scarlett Red and Talia is busier than ever but she can't seem to forget her Mr Black. I loved how they first went again after the time apart. I think I may have had the goofiest grin on my face, but it was so entertaining. Only to make matters worse, she is now stuck with him during the promo tour of her latest book due to some mystery death threats received at her publishing house. The best thing I like about Talia is that she is not afraid to fight. She doesn't let anything stand in her way.

Sebastian is still has dominating as ever and willing to protect Talia with his life. He's not giving up on her so easily this time around. He's prepared to make her his, not matter the cost. But man does this man oze sex appeal. I was seriously waiting for my kindle to catch on fire a few time. The chemistry between these two is unbelievable. It was all fire when they truly let go of their passion for each other.

If you read the other books in the series (which is advisable because they should be read in order) You will notice that the plot follows a similar fashion to the previous book. Again Sebastian and Talia are tracking down a mystery person that has it out for her because of her book Blindside been based on true events. Somebody doesn't want the public to know. I was fully into the whole mystery thing and then BANG! So did not see that and that or that coming. You'll just have to read the book to know what I'm talking about.

After all the struggles and self denials, it was nice to see our couple get their happy ever after.

If you like your romance novels with a bit of everything thrown in and I mean everything; mystery, suspense, drama, hot sex scenes, humour; then I can't recommend this series highly enough. It truly is just epic.