karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

This Man

This Man  - Jodi Ellen Malpas This Man is Jesse Ward and he is one smoking hot Lord of the Manor. He also needs the extension to the manor redecorated. Enter Ava, a young interior designer who thinks that the manor is not really her thing and thinks it would be better for one of the more traditionalist designers from the company she works for. However she has been specially requested. Thinking she is of to meet some stuck-up old country gentlemen, she is surprised instead to find a handsome, no boundaries playboy running the 'hotel'.
Their attraction is undeniable. But what starts as a bit of fun, so becomes something much more. Ava is way in over her hand, and must escape to save her mind and her heart. Yet this becomes harder and harder as Jesse is determined to have her and will stop at nothing to pose her.

Loved Ava so much, but loved Jesse even who. They just seems to click really well. The other characters in the book are a delight too.

Also liked reading the bonus scene from Jesse's point of view. Very enlightening. Wasn't sure if I would at first, but glad I did. I love reading into the mind of the leading men. It good to know what they are thinking for a change