karinerussell1

Man Love Box Set
Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Jealousy (From the Inside Out Book 2)

Jealousy (From the Inside Out Book 2) - S. L. Scott I loved Scorned and was prepared to fall in love with Jealously. But instead I totally fell in love with everything about this book. I liked it better than the first one. Which is strange for me cause usually the second book can be a let down after such a good first novel.

In Jealously we get to see me of Dylan's side of the story. Really liked this cause I think he has some hidden secret just waiting to be revealed. There is something about him that I kind of feel sorry for. While Jules is continuing to discover more about herself and develop more of a relationship with Austin, Dylan is coming to terms that him may lose her all over again.

I like both of the guys in this very interesting love triangle situation. However I feel that Austin may be hiding a very nasty secret from Jules. Don't know could be just be.

After reading the first two books in the series, I know who I want to win Jules' heart, yet I want to know what would happen in each situation. May the best man win.