karinerussell1

Man Love Box Set
Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

First Debt (Indebted Book 2)

First Debt (Indebted Book 2) - Pepper Winters I have no words! I got to the end, read the last page and just stared out the window. It can't really end there? yep it just did. No, I have to wait for the next one now. Next year can't come soon enough.

I was glued to all the teasers that were released and yet nothing could prepare me for what I would feel reading this story. I felt it all.

So much is revealed in First Debt. Questions get answered, yet still there are more questions. They will forever keep coming just to make to come back for the next book in the series.

At the end of [b:Debt Inheritance|21400356|Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)|Pepper Winters|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1395175825s/21400356.jpg|40698052], I was still a little unsure how Nila and Jethro would play out. But I never expected it to go the way it did. Guess that's why Pepper is such a genius. We left thinking it will go one way, when in fact it goes the total opposite.

Jethro is so much more... everything. We finally get a snick pick under the icy shell that he likes to protect himself with. Those little slip ups just make me fall more in love with him; there really is a human in there somewhere, along with a long lost soul.

Nila has grown into herself more and is slowly accepting that this is now her fate. Yet is still determined to get out, destroy the Hawk family and make sure she is the last Waver Woman to die at their hands. However things don't always go as planned. I'm kinda glad things are never easy cause it makes for some very interested fights between her and Jethro.

Other secondary characters are also starting to appear and show their true colours. In doing so, it is missing with all the carefully laid out plains.

I still can't get over the ending. The last chapter will forever be playing through my head now.