karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Tangled

Tangled - Emma Chase Tie me up and bend me over. Drew Evans is in the house. oh, I absolutely loved this book.

Meet Drew Evans, he has the flu. Well at least that is what he is telling you because no guy would ever admit to having a broken heart.

"Do you see that unshowered, unshaven heap on the couch? The guy in the dirty gray T-shirt and ripped sweatpants? That's me, Drew Evans. I'm not normally like this. I mean, that really isn't me."

However our hero wasn't always like this.

"See that guy - black suit, devilishly handsome? Yeah, the guy getting the blow job from the luscious redhead in the bathroom stall? That's the real me. MBF: Me Before Flu."

Drew is the ultimate playboy. He makes multimillionaire dollar business deals, is handsome and has women falling at his feet.

"But here's a fact for you - once I'm done, I'm done. I'm not the kind of guy who rides the same roller coaster twice. Once is enough, and then the thrill is gone and so is the interest."

Yet this all means nothing when he meet a beautiful brunette at a club one night. Only to discover on Monday morning that she is a new employee at his place of work. Enter Kate Brooks. She is Drew's equal in every way. Their interactions along the way are so enjoyable.

The novel is written through the eyes of Drew and is like having a conversation with him about everything that has happened leading up to him getting the flu. It really opens your eyes to how the man thinks. It was so addictive that I just had to keep reading it to find out what would happen and how Drew would describe certain events. There are even parts where it is so funny that you just have to laugh out loud.