karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

You Loved Me At My Weakest

You Loved Me At My Weakest - Evie Harper, Hot Tree Edits This was an intense and gripping novel. You loved me at my weakest pulled some really powerful emotions from me and it really makes you think about things that you wouldn't normally think about. Every day people survive the bad that happens, but no body really stops to think just how they got their. You loved me at my weakest shows that struggle and how it effects not just the people but everyone around with as well.

We actually get to meet Emily is the first book in the series, [b:You Loved Me At My Darkest|22351239|You Loved Me At My Darkest (You Loved Me, #1)|Evie Harper|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1404742567s/22351239.jpg|41758168]. Here she comes across as a bit cold and settled that this is it for her. That's also the mood for the start of this book. However she slowly starts to break out of her shell with the help of family, friends and the love of her life, Kanye; who can all see straight through her lies and fake persona.

Now Kanye, man he is a how different ball game. He never believed that he wouldn't see his 'Emmy' again. What she puts him through to try to 'save' him from herself is just heartbreaking. He is trying to be strong for both of them. yet his heart keeps breaking. I loved Kanye, he really was such a strong man and wouldn't take no for as answer. He went after everything that he wanted.

This story has so much depth to it. I really couldn't put it down towards the end.

It was good to see Lily and Jake again and now that they are still struggling to overcome what has happened to them. Yet are making happy memories too.

Can't wait for the next book in the series now.