karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

The Unwilling Executive

The Unwilling Executive - Miranda P. Charles I read this book based purely on the cover. There I said it. Before I had even read the blurb I was already interested; half dressed hunk in a suit holding up open heart. Oh this could be interesting. Now that I have finished, yes the cover does relate to the story.

I love stories set in my own backyard. I can just relate to them more. I have a personal connection to them; they hold a special place in my heart. The unwilling executive is no exception.

I was actually more surprised that this wasn't the PA falling for her new boss, which based on the title was my guess for the story line. I like little surprises, it keeps me reading on.

Lucas, the unwilling executive and Mr FK (read the book to find out more) isn't afraid to get his hands dirty and in facts fixes cars and doesn't seem to settling down anytime soon. Enter Jade and soon Lucas is reevaluating everything he thought he knew about love. But neither of them make it easy for the other and mixed messages were often getting in the way of the couple getting together.

The dual POV was a good way to see how each of the character were dealing with the situations, but at times I felt it was a little confusing as to which character was thinking what.

Besides that it was an enjoyable read and I will be waiting for the next one in the series.