karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Being Emerald

Being Emerald - Sylvia Ryan Truthful I am left feeling all over the place after reading this book. Some parts for me were 2 stars, some 3 and others 4. Yet overall I was mostly just enjoying the journey.

While each book in the series can be read as a standalone, it is probably advisable to read the book in order. As this is the first book I can read by this author and this series, I was left a little lost in some parts of the story. I believe I my have enjoyed it more if I had read the other book in the series.

However all that being said I was it captivated by is world and was intrigued as to how it all worked. The main characters were also very well thought out. Their interactions with each other were different to many leading couples that I have read recently.

Being Emerald was a good read, but I am still left wanting more from these characters. I want to know how Rock and Laila how going and what the future holds for them and everyone else. I felt that the main characters needed a more complete ending and now am I left hanging for more.