karinerussell1

Leigh Foxlee, C.J. Sneere
You Loved Me At My Ugliest
Evie Harper

Pleasured By You

Pleasured By You - Steph Nuss Reading this series is like returning to a group of old friends that you haven't seen in a long time. After finished reading the previous book in the series, I couldn't wait to read the next one.

Fletcher and Bayler's story was really enjoyable. They were really well matched and were perfect for each other. Both are scared of commmiting to a relationship so they come up with their own rules to label their 'relationship'. Just when everything seems to be going perfectly, they start to have 'real' feelings for each other and both are too scared to tell the other for fear of losing each other and what they have together.

While I felt some of the story was a little flat and was not really needed, it was still an enjoyable read and everything flowed smoothly.

Again this story is a flow on from the events in the first book in the series, so it was good to see all the characters from the first two book again. They had more to the story line and you get to see them develop more. While this story can be read as a standalone, it is more enjoyable to read the book in order.

Can't wait for the next one in the series and to see how the rest of the group fall in love in the city.